|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc., EOL|
|Model Name||Western Digital Green|
|Product Dimensions||10.05 x 6.98 x 0.7 cm; 33 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||WDS480G2G0A|
|Memory Storage Capacity||480 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||480|
|Digital Storage Capacity||480 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||480 GB|
|Removable Storage Native Capacity||480 GB|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop|
|Data Transfer Rate||6 Gigabits Per Second|
|Form Factor||2.5 inches|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc.|
|Imported By||Call IT Solution|
|Item Weight||33 g|
WD Green 480 GB 2.5 inch SATA III
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- With sequential read speeds up to 545 MB/s quickly boot your system, launch apps and open files.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs.
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. LabTM certified for compatibility and reliability.
- Includes a Brand Warranty: 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
- Country of Origin: China
Category: Storage Devices Tag: Western Digital WD Green 480 GB 2.5 inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (WDS480G2G0A)
|Dimensions||10.05 × 6.98 × 0.7 cm|
Western Digital (WD)
Inland Performance 500GB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4.0 NVMe 4 x4 Internal Solid State Drive (500GB)
- SSD Capacity 500GB. Form Factor: NVMe M.2 2280, Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 4500MB/s and 2200MB/s (CDM) respectively
- 3D TLC NAND flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement. No overheat, No noise
- Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultrabooks for personal, gaming and business use
- 3 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
Boost your system’s performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs. Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs. Slimline M.2 2280 form factor. Western Digital-designed controller and firmware for optimized performance. Western Digital SSD Dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD.
- Boost your system’s performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs.
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs.
- Slimline M.2 2280 form factor.
- Western Digital-designed controller and firmware for optimized performance.
- Western Digital SSD Dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD.
- 480 GB, SSD write cache is enabled,Low power consumption, Laptop and Desktop
- 2.5Inch,/SATA 6 Gb/s interface, ATA modes supported
- Sequential 128KB Read and Write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s respectively
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to 70°C)5, Voltage input-Minimum : 4.5V , Maximum: 5.0V
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
- Country of Origin: Singapore
- For technical Support : call on- 1800 425 3234
- Engineered specifically for surveillance security systems
- Supports up to 180 TB per year work load rate
- Prioritized write-operations for maximized surveillance performance
- Support for more than eight bays
- Tuned for write-intensive, low bit-rate, high stream-count applications typical to most surveillance applications
- TLER and ATA streaming support
- Tarnish-resistant components
- This internal hard disk is meant for security and surveillance purposes only and not meant to be used in computers
- Contact_us on : [ 1800 200 5789 OR 1800 419 5591] for any query
- Product 1: Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Product 1: Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Product 1: Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Product 1: AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Product 2: Speeds start at 2133 MT/s
- Product 2: Increase bandwidth by up to 30 percent
- Product 2: Reduce power consumption by up to 40 percent
- Product 2: Optimized for next generation processors and platforms