|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Item Height||1.5 Inches|
|Item Width||7.9 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||23.62 x 20.07 x 3.81 cm; 703 Grams|
|Item model number||A320M-A PRO MAX|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||703 g|
MSI ProSeries AMD A320 Ryzen AM4 DDR4
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics/Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics and A-series/Athlon X4 Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200 (OC) MHz
- Turbo M. 2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage or USB device
Category: Desktop Tags: 2nd, 3rd Gen Ryzen Compliant AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI M.2 USB 3 Micro-ATX Motherboard, MSI ProSeries AMD A320 1st
|Dimensions||23.62 × 20.07 × 3.81 cm|
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 GPU, 1920 Cuda Cores, 6 GB GDDR6 192 Bit Interface
- Core Clock : 1755 MHz (Reference card: 1680 MHz)
- Display Ports : DisplayPort 1.4 *3, HDMI 2.0b *1
- 90mm unique blade fans
- WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- Protection back plate
- For Technical Support : Call us on1800220966
- Amd AM4 socket: ready for 3rd & 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors
- Gaming performance: onboard Dual M.2, dual-channel 4x DIMM, Max. 64GB DDR4 features data transfer rates up to 4400 MHz, Multi-GPU support
- Connectivity: 1 x Ethernet LAN RJ-45, 10 GB/s USB3.1 Gen2 onboard
- Personalization: Asus exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and 2x RGB headers
- Enhanced power solution: military-grade TUF components, ProCool socket and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Optimized cooling: FanXpert 2+ Core delivers comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, gpu-temperature sensing for cooler and optimized gaming, Plus enhanced VRM design with super Alloy Chokes
- Tuf protection: Safe Slot, ESD guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Exclusive DTS custom audio: delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- The ASUS ROG series brings in their new edition of STRIX RX570 graphics card with more power and enhanced performance. The AMD Radeon powered RX570 comes with a 256-bit 8Gb GDDR5 memory.
- RX570 is designed to be compatible with any motherboard which supports PCI Express 3.0 * 16 slot. The GPU comes with ASUS Fan Connect II technology enabling you to have an additional fan breaking the barriers set by your cabinet, and features one 4-pin hybrid-controlled header that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling.
- The STRIX RX570 is equipped with an overclockable (OC) GPU profile as well (upto 1310 MHz). The OC profile is also co implemented by wing blade fan design which is renowned to have the 0db technology. The fan activates itself only once GPU temperature is over 55 degree Celsius (enables more gaming experience in peace and silence).
- Cleaning your GPU has never been more hassle free with the STRIX RX570. This GPU is rated IP5X dust resistant.
- The STRIX RX570 also take cares to give a super fluid user-interface experience with its GPU Tweak II tool. With a single click now you are able to tweak your GPU clocks, memory frequency and voltage settings making it personalized GPU for your needs. With 1 year premium XSplit Game caster license, your gaming experiences have got no boundaries. You can broadcast, record and even annotate your screen to the world.